SHA 2020 Presentation: Florida Tales Through Ales: Archaeology Interpretation through Historically Inspired Ales

The Society for Historical Archaeology Annual Conference has come and gone, and before our usual Conversations about Conferences blog- I wanted to share the poster I presented today. 
The Florida Tales Through Ales program has been active for a year now in Sanford, Florida. A program designed to engage with the past through not only listening, but taste (and smell) as well.

Presenting at SHA with samples of "My Darling Turpentine" 


But, rather than restate what my poster says- why not show it to you?
Below you will see my poster presented at the Society for Historical Archaeology Annual Conference in Boston on January 11th 2020. 
Cheers to a successful presentation and a year of Florida history inspired ales! 



Photos and text by FPAN staff, Emma Dietrich